Cute and cutest: Easter bunny and chic treat holders made using Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Dies. I know, I know, they are all over the internet but I just had to make them myself too 🙂
Aren’t they stinkin’ cute? 🙂
I made these cuties for my sweet grand-niece Ashley 🙂 I just hope I will feel better by Easter time so I can travel and visit my family. Got my first Tysabri treatment tomorrow. All in God’s hands.
As for how I made them: there’s so many tutorials about how to assemble the box, and it’s so easy, that I decided to keep this post short. All the punches and dies used are listed below.
But if you want me to make a tutorial just let me know 🙂 Thank you for stopping by,
Dies & punches used:
– Hearts Collection Framelits Dies – chic’s feet
– Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack – bunny’s nose
– Large Oval Punch – bunny’s ears and feet, chic’s wings
– Scallop Oval Punch – bunny’s ears
– Owl Punch – eyes and chic’s beak
For bunny’s cheeks I’ve used a little scallop die I had in my stash, but you can use 3/4″ circle punch instead.