I’ve been wandering on the net lately and it seems everyone is making boxed gift tags. So I thought why not give it a go. It’s easy and fun. And hey, there’s someones birthday everyday, isn’t it?
So here’s my take on gift tags with matching box
These tags was such a fun to make. I absolutely love them.
Aren’t they lovely?
And the box is very easy to make too.
The tags are 2 x 3 6/8 so I needed a box to be slightly wider so it would be easy to put the tags in.
My box is 2 1/8″ wide, 1″ deep and 3″ high.To make it I’ve used a piece of cardstock which measures 6 4/8″ x 4″. On a long side I’ve score it at 1″, 3 1/8, 4 1/8″ and 6 2/8″. On short side I score it at 1″. Then you just have to remove tiny rectangle on the edge and cut through 1″ score lines just like so:
Use a sticky strip to assemble the box
All you have to do now is to decorate it, and here the posibilities are endless 🙂
Truly hope you like today’s project 🙂
Products I’ve used:
– Whisper White A4 Cardstock 106549
– piece of Sweet Sorbet DSP (retired) but you can use any DSP you’ve got in your stash
– Hopeful Thoughts Stamp Set 129582
– Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad 126975
– Crumb Cake Write Marker 120967
– Blushing Bride Write Marker 131265
– Scalloped Tag Topper Punch ( spring/summer catalogue) 133324
– Word Window Punch 119857
– Flower is from Itty Bitty Assents Punch Pack which will be available in new catalogue 🙂
– Whisper White 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (on retiring list)
– Linen Thread 104199
– Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents 119246
– mini pearls I had in my stash
– Stampin’ Trimmer 129722
– Stamping Sponges 101610
– Tombow glue 110755
– Sticky Strip 104294
Just an update. Whisper White 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon has sold out already, but you can use any ribbon to fit your colour scheme. And please check the retiring products. There’s a fabulous deals up to 40% off on some products. And once they gone they gone.